In this lesson we explore how meditation and cold showers are key to thriving!
The material is delivered to you in video, audio and written form. As part of the course you will receive study questions that will help you evaluate and enhance your understanding of the topic.
- Cold shower is not a fad
- Moderate to intense discomfort
- Mitochondria, Nietzsche and will power
- Physiological benefits of the cold shower
- How to get started with cryotherapy
- Heat vs cold in the morning
- Structured and non structured meditation techniques
- Ask us about the non structured sun salutation chant
- Morning meditation and your mind strength
- Space and silence
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.
When you are done with this lesson, click the “mark lesson complete” orange button. 🙂