In this lesson we will dive into the question “What is a Morning Routine?”
The material is delivered to you in video, audio and written form. As part of the course you will receive study questions that will help you evaluate and enhance your understanding of the topic.
- What is a morning routine?
- What defines a good or bad morning routine
- Religious and cultural morning routines
- Ayurveda, Kapha and the morning routine
- Are you screwed if you work third shift?
- Why you should deviate from your morning routine
- Cause yourself a moderate to intense discomfort on a regular basis
- A taste of our morning routine
- How does your morning routine affect your Spartan Mind Strength?
All information provided here is for informational and educational purposes only, and is not to be construed as medical advice or instruction. No action should be taken solely on the contents of this Podcast. Please consult your physician or a qualified health professional on any matters regarding your health and well being or on any opinions expressed within this Podcast.
You assume all responsibilities and obligations with respect to any decisions, advice, conclusions or recommendations made or given as a result of the use of this Podcast.
When you are done with this lesson, click the “mark lesson complete” orange button. 🙂