Yoga Alliance Instructor Training in “Stand Up Paddle & Yoga Therapy”
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is your place in Florida!
The world’s oldest tradition combined with the latest in fitness brings you “Stand Up Paddle & Yoga Therapy“.
Upcoming Training Dates
- Private SUP & YOGA Therapy Training always available upon request. We will work with your schedule. Completed in 2 full days, includes SUP Guide Training. Tuition for private training is $1,350.00
- Friday, September 19th – Sunday, September 21st, 2014 in Aegina, Greece.
Please, click on this line for details.
- March 27th – March 29th, 2015 in St Petersburg, FL.
- May 1st – May 3rd, 2015 in St Petersburg, FL.
- June 5th – June 7th, 2015 in St Petersburg, FL.
Everything below applies to the group trainings in St Petersburg, FL. For the Aegina, Greece trainings, please click at the link right above.
- Friday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Friday and Saturday include a delicious ayurvedic vegan “working lunch”.
Who is this training for?
- All aspiring Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals
- All current Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals who want to enhance their portfolio and give their clients more avenues towards health
- All aspiring Health & Wellness Coaches
- All current Health & Wellness Coaches who want to upgrade their skills and methodologies
- Yoga Studio owners who are looking for another avenue of generating income
- Resorts and Spas who want to offer their guests an exciting way of enjoying nature
- Any one who wants to enjoy the outdoors while getting paid
This teacher training offers 25 CEU’s to Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors and is an elective course for the following Yoga Energy’s Yoga Alliance Trainings:
- 300-hr Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy”
- 300-hr Certification in “Health Coaching”
- 500-hr Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy”
- 500-hr Certification in “Health Coaching”
- 1000-hr Certification coming soon!
It is also approved for
- 2.9 ACE-approved Continuing Education Credits (Course Number: CEP55367)
- 1.9 NASM-approved Continuing Education Credits (Course Number #930)
- It may also apply to other personal training certifications.
Features Unique to our Stand Up Paddle & Yoga Therapy Training
- This training allows you to bring your own teaching style onto the water in a safe, fun and effective way.
- It introduces you to the therapeutic aspect of stand up paddling.
- It teaches you how to design great series that will challenge any level from “beginner” to “advanced”
- It teaches you how to incorporate meditation, mantras and breath-work into a stand up paddle session.
- In this training you will also learn how to properly market and create a successful stand up paddle business bringing this exciting activity into your community.
- After successfully completing this training you will be added to a Private Facebook Group where you will continue to learn and share knowledge and experience with other SUP & Yoga Graduates.
- Our SUP & YOGA Teacher Training has been proven to be at such a high-level that most of our graduates have opened up successful SUP & Yoga businesses.
As we continue to grow with the SUP & Yoga industry, and since we have chosen not to be sponsored by a particular brand, we are able to offer two additional great features also unique to our SUP & Yoga Therapy Teacher Training:
- Our students are able to test drive numerous boards from the leading companies in the SUP & Yoga industry in order to make the best choice for their business.
- Our students are able to purchase from us boards and gear at wholesale and/or just above wholesale in order to get their business established as soon as possible and at the best price.
Spend 3 amazing days in sunny St. Petersburg, FL playing and learning on the beautiful waterways while enjoying the view with dolphins and manatees.
- Must be able to swim.
- Must understand and be able to properly use stand up paddle safety gear. The stand up paddling prerequisite can be met with Thursday’s “Stand Up Paddle Guide” Level-1 Training.
All paddle boards and gear will be supplied.
You must bring:
- Five finger water shoes or similar style. This is what we use: Vibram KSO Water Shoes
- Shorts/pants that can get wet. No cotton, please.
- Rashguard – Can be found on Amazon: Rashguards
- Sunglasses with strap
- Hat or headgear
- 3-ring binder, paper and pen for notes
- Snacks and water as needed
See what some of the previous students from around the world have said: PICTURES AND TESTIMONIALS
So sign up with us and become a great SUP & Yoga teacher!
Application, Registration & Tuition
The tuition is $639.00.
So, we strongly recommend, for your and your clients safety and well-being to register for the SUP GUIDE LEVEL-1 TRAINING held on the Thursday just before the SUP & Yoga Therapy starts. The SUP Guide Level-1 training teaches you how to organize and guide a SUP & Yoga class, safety and rescue, board construction so you can properly choose the right SUP Yoga boards, Guide boards, and gear and the business of SUP. What we teach in the SUP Guide Level-1 is not covered in any other organization’s/school’s trainings.
You can pay in one of 3 ways:
- Online using the “Buy Now” button, at the top right corner
- Calling Karen at (727) 466-7994
- Emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due two weeks prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable.
Open up yourself to a whole new world! This course will change your life forever.
Train with us!
Yoga Energy Studio
1010 Central Ave #102
St Petersburg, FL 33705
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha