Yoga Alliance Instructor Training in “Stand Up Paddle & Yoga Therapy”
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is your place in Florida!
Our SUP & YOGA Teacher Training has been proven to be at such a high-level that not only have our previous students opened up successful SUP & Yoga businesses, some of them have also started their own SUP & YOGA Teacher Training programs!
So sign up with us and become a great SUP & Yoga teacher!
2.9 ACE-approved Continuing Education Credits (Course Number: CEP55367)
1.9 NASM-approved Continuing Education Credits (Course Number #930)
May be accepted for other fitness CEUs.
Two upcoming training events:
- Friday, August 1st – Sunday, August 3rd, 2014 in St Pete, FL.
Friday, August 1st from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, August 2nd from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Sunday, August 3rd from 8:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Details for the St Pete, FL training are below.
- Friday, September 19th – Sunday, September 21st, 2014 in Aegina, Greece.
Please, click on this line for details.
Private SUP & YOGA Therapy Training always available upon request.
Everything below applies to the trainings in St Petersburg, FL. For the Aegina, Greece trainings, please click at the link right above.
Friday and Saturday include a delicious ayurvedic vegan “working lunch”.
*** Please, note that we strongly recommend you register for the SUP GUIDE LEVEL-1 TRAINING held on the Thursday just before the SUP & Yoga Therapy starts. The SUP Guide Level-1 training teaches you how to guide a trip, safety and rescue, board construction and the business of SUP. This training is not about learning to race or just emphasizing different paddling techniques that other certifications may cover, this is about the knowledge you need to guide SUP trips safely. ***
Brought to you by 500-hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Trainers, Certified Yoga Therapists, Professional SUP Instructor Association (PSIA) Lead Instructors, World Paddle Association (WPA), American Canoe Association (ACA) Certified Instructors, American Council on Exercise (ACE) Continuing Education Specialists and International Association of Yoga Therapists Charter School.
See what some of the previous students from around the world have said: PICTURES AND TESTIMONIALS
The world’s oldest tradition combined with the latest in fitness brings you “Stand Up Paddle & Yoga Therapy“.
Spend 3 amazing days in sunny St. Petersburg, FL playing and learning on the beautiful waterways while enjoying the view with dolphins and manatees.
On day 1 you will learn the poses that work best on the paddle board. You will also be introduced to the therapeutic aspect of stand up paddling.
On day 2 you will learn how to design fun and effective series that will challenge any level from “beginner” to “advanced”. We will also go further into the yoga therapy aspect of stand up paddling.
On day 3 we will explore how to incorporate meditation, mantras and breath-work into a stand up paddle session.
As we continue to grow with the SUP & Yoga industry, and since we have chosen not to be sponsored by a particular brand, we were able to add two new great features to our SUP & Yoga Therapy Teacher Training:
- Our students are now able to test drive numerous boards from the leading companies in the SUP & Yoga industry in order to make the best choice for their business.
- Our students are now able to purchase boards and gear at wholesale and/or just above wholesale in order to get their business established as soon as possible and at the best price.
- Must be able to swim.
- Must understand and be able to properly use stand up paddle safety gear. The stand up paddling prerequisite can be met with Thursday’s “Stand Up Paddle Guide” Level-1 Training.
- At least 1 year of a consistent yoga practice and/or a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certification and/or a Personal Trainer Certification.
All paddle boards and gear will be supplied.
You must bring:
- Five finger water shoes or similar style. This is what we use: Vibram KSO Water Shoes
- Shorts/pants that can get wet. No cotton, please.
- Rashguard – Can be found on Amazon: Rashguards
- Sunglasses with strap
- Hat or headgear
- 3-ring binder, paper and pen for notes
- Snacks and water as needed
Cost is $639.00. This includes a 10% discount on all gear at our “SUP Guide & Adventure Store”. Combine this course with the “Stand Up Paddle Guide” Level-1 Training for only $810.00, savings of $104.00.
Get ready for the next Stand Up Paddle Season! Reserve your space on the water by using the “Buy Now” button at the top right corner or calling Karen at: (727) 466-7994 or emailing: email@example.com
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due two weeks prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable.
The NY Times ranked St Petersburg, FL one of the top 52 places to visit in 2014!
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha