One full day of training on how to become a Stand Up Paddle Guide
Upcoming Training Dates
- Thursday, March 26th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in St Petersburg, FL.
- Thursday, April 30th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in St Petersburg, FL.
- Thursday, June 4th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in St Petersburg, FL.
Everything below applies to the trainings in St Petersburg, FL. For the Aegina, Greece trainings, please click at the link right above.
Who is this training for?
- Any Yoga Teacher taking people out on the water for SUP & Yoga
- Any Fitness Professional taking people out on the water for SUP & Fitness
- Any one taking people onto the water on a stand up paddle guided trip
- Any one or any establishment renting paddle boards
- Any parent taking their kids on the water
- Any one who wants to safely enjoy the water while stand up paddling
What makes this Training unique
This training is about
- Board construction
- Teaching Techniques & Methodologies
- This course is based on over 30 years of water experience and over 13 years of guiding/teaching experience.
- After successfully completing this training you will be added to a Private Facebook Group where you will continue to learn and share knowledge and experience with other SUP Guides.
- In this training you will also learn how to properly market and bring this exciting activity into your community.
As we continue to grow with the SUP & Yoga industry, and since we have chosen not to be sponsored by a particular brand, we are able to offer two additional great features also unique to our SUP Guide Intructor Training:
- Our students are able to test drive numerous boards from the leading companies in the SUP industry in order to make the best choice for their business.
- Our students are able to purchase from us boards and gear at wholesale and/or just above wholesale in order to get their business established as soon as possible and at the best price.
- Must be able to swim.
- Must understand stand up paddling.
All paddle boards and gear will be supplied.
You must bring:
- Five finger water shoes or similar style. This is what we use: Vibram KSO Water Shoes
- Shorts/pants that can get wet. No cotton, please.
- Rashguard – Can be found on Amazon: Rashguards
- Sunglasses with strap
- Hat or headgear
- 3-ring binder, paper and pen for notes
- Snacks and water as needed
See what some of the previous students from around the world have said: PICTURES AND TESTIMONIALS
So sign up with us and become a great SUP Guide!
Application, Registration & Tuition
The tuition is $270.00.
You can pay in one of 3 ways:
- Online using the “Buy Now” button, at the top right corner
- Calling Karen at (727) 466-7994
- Emailing email@example.com
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due two weeks prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable.
Open up yourself to a whole new world! This course will change your life forever.
Train with us!
Yoga Energy Studio
1010 Central Ave #102
St Petersburg, FL 33705
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha