10-hour Training in how to become a Stand Up Paddle Guide
Three upcoming training events:
Saturday, May 17th 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 19th 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 26th 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
This course is based on over 30 years of water experience and over 13 years of guiding/teaching experience. You will receive a Professional SUP Instructor Association (PSIA) Certification.
See what some of the previous students from around the world have said: PICTURES AND TESTIMONIALS
This course is a 10-hour training in gear, safety, towing, rescue, guiding, board construction and teaching techniques. This course is designed for any one in the SUP Yoga, SUP Fitness, SUP Rentals and SUP Guide industry. It is NOT about SUP RACING, it is about being a SUP teacher/guide (whether you are taking out a group or going on your own expedition.) In this training you will also learn how to properly market and create a successful stand up paddle business bringing this exciting activity into your community.
As we continue to grow with the SUP Guide Industry, and since we have chosen not to be sponsored by a particular brand, we were able to add two new great features to our SUP Guide Instructor Training:
- Our students are now able to test drive numerous boards from the leading companies in the SUP Guide Industry in order to make the best choice for their business.
- Our students are now able to purchase boards and gear at wholesale and/or just above wholesale in order to get their business established as soon as possible and at the best price.
- Must be able to swim.
- Must understand stand up paddling.
All paddle boards and gear will be supplied.
You must bring:
- Five finger water shoes or similar style. This is what we use: Five Finger Water Shoes
- Shorts/pants that can get wet. No cotton, please.
- Rashguard – Can be found on Amazon: Rashguards
- Sunglasses with strap
- Hat or headgear
- 3-ring binder, paper and pen for notes
- Snacks and water as needed
Cost is $275.00. This includes a 10% discount on all gear at our “SUP Guide & Adventure Store”. Combine this course with the “Stand Up Paddle and Yoga Therapy” Instructor Training and pay only $810.00, savings of $104.00!
Get ready for the next Stand Up Paddle Season! Reserve your space on the water by using the “Buy Now” button at the top right corner or calling Karen at: (727) 466-7994 or emailing: email@example.com
Click here for the application. Submit application and non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of $100 to reserve your spot in paradise!
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due two weeks prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable. If we cancel the program you will receive a full refund.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha