Saturday Dec 6th, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. and
Sunday Dec 7th, 2014 at 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Did you know that most athletes retire due to joint issues not muscle issues? It does not have to be this way!
Did you know that hip pain and low back pain may lead to the most common fitness-related injuries? It does not have to be this way!
Are you a Personal Trainer or a Fitness Professional?
Do you want to better assist your clients?
Do you want more satisfied clients?
Do you want to increase your clientele base?
Do you want to enhance your life and your clients’ lives?
Learn how to significantly:
- Increase your private client’s performance.
- Reduce your private client’s recovery time.
- Assist in your private client’s injury prevention.
- Help your private client overcome plateau’s.
In this training we will explore in depth:
- How to identify tension vs compression.
- How to target the connective tissue at the joints.
- How to stretch and strengthen the fascia at the most “dense” area of the body.
- How to let tension, compression and fascia become your signature.
This teacher training offers 12 CEU’s to Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors. It may also apply to personal training certifications.
Brought to you from the creators of the internationally known “Hot Yin and Hot Yang” class and TABATASANA.
Registration and Tuition
Reserve your spot by either paying online using the “Buy Now” button, top right corner or calling Karen at (727) 466-7994.
The cost is $540.00 if you register two weeks prior to the start date of the training and $630 if later. A $200.00 deposit is required to reserve your space. There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due one week prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable. If we cancel the program you will receive a full refund.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha