Yoga Energy Teacher Training
Registered Yoga Alliance School
International Association of Yoga Therapists
9-Level “Ayurveda Therapy” Course
FENG SHUI FOR THE BODY AND SOUL™
Level 1 of 9
Please, call Karen at (727) 466-7994 for the next scheduled course.
This 30-hour course is the Level-1 of Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy. We will be introducing you to the true meaning of Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy. This course is limited to 7 people so individual attention can be given.
Our style of Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy results from the unique combination of ancient teachings and modern physics. It combines knowledge offered from the best of the best in the field of Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy.
Level-1 will be giving you the ground foundation from where your own yogic and ayurvedic knowledge will blossom. It will start you on your path of “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy” career.
Whether you have a personal interest in Ayurveda or you want to pursue a career in Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy, this Level-1 is a must for you.
The curriculum will include but will not be limited to:
- Origin of Ayurveda (The Mother of Quantum Physics)
- Why Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy
- Sankhya Philosophy
- The Five Kosha Model as related to therapy/disease
- The Three Maha Gunas as related to therapy/disease
- The Five Elements in you and everything else (also known as Entanglement Theory)
- The concept and the misconceptions of the Doshas
- The twenty qualities (the foundation of Ayurveda)
- Daily Routine as prevention and as therapy
- The Ayurvedic view of eu-stress and dis-stress
- Introduction to Ayurvedic Gems and Gem Therapy
- Introduction to Jyotish and its applications to every day life
- Yoga-Ayurveda-Jyotish as the complete model of Yoga Therapy
Please, contact Karen at 727-466-7994 to have any questions answered, register for this course and set up your interview date (depending on your current location, interview may be conducted over the phone). Application does not guarantee admission. There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due one week prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable. If we cancel the program you will receive a full refund.
We reserve the right to terminate a student from our training for behavior we deem as disruptive, that interrupts, obstructs and/or inhibits the teaching and learning process. One verbal warning will be given and if the behavior continues the student will be terminated from the training. There will be no refunds given.
Use of illegal drugs, alcohol, tobacco (including e-cigarettes) are not allowed on or within the vicinity of our teaching sites.
About Sylvie Binga
The Yoga Energy Studio The SUP Guide & Adventure Store
1010 Central Ave #102, St Pete, FL 15002 Madeira Way, Mad Beach, FL
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha