Yoga Energy Teacher Training
300-hour Professional Yoga Program In
Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy
Immerse yourself in the twin Vedic Sciences of Yoga and Ayurveda
with emphasis on Yoga Therapy
Limited to 9 students because you deserve individual attention
Registered Yoga Alliance School
International Association of Yoga Therapists
Our Teacher Training is a Master Level Program on Hatha Vinyasa Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy.
Students are able to choose from a variety of classes that include: Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Ayurveda, Energy Therapy, Fitness and more.
The training may take as little as one year. You will be encouraged to learn in a way that is best suited for you.
Our curriculum is designed to create a master-level learning and teaching experience.
Topics will include:
- The Foundation of Yoga Therapy
- Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy for Sports Conditioning and Performance
- Yoga Tips and Training Techniques
- Private, Small-group and Partner training Programs
- Yoga Therapy/Ayurveda Assessment and Corrective Exercise
- Myofascial Release Therapy
- Poses for the Ayurvedic Constitutions
- Restorative Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Strength & Movement Yoga utilizing tantra bells, nada lines, and more
- Breath-work & Meditation
- Locks, Seals & Mantras
- Physical and Spiritual Anatomy
- The Business of Yoga
- Assessment and Methodology of Floor Backbends, Forward Folds and Twists
- Ayurveda and Yoga Therapy for Special Needs
- Assessment and methodology for Standing Poses
- KaYoga & Beach Yoga
- Vastu Shastra (Ayurvedic Feng Shui)
- Ayurveda – Level 1
- Ayurveda – Level 2
- Ayurveda – Level 3
- Advanced Philosophy
- Ayurvedic Nutrition
- Advanced Anatomy
- Introduction to Jyotish
- And More
- A 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certification.
- At least 1 year of regular yoga practice.
- Prior teaching experience.
- Current certification in CPR.
- Successful completion of our interview process.
What makes us different?
We interviewed numerous yoga teachers who went through different yoga teacher training schools. We asked them what they would have wanted to see more of in their training. This is why we added the following criteria to our training:
- We limit our classes to nine people. This guarantees you the one on one experience.
- We do not spend time improving your personal practice. We expect that you are in this training to advance your professional career in yoga.
- We expect that you can already teach group classes, therefore we spend more time on how to teach the individual.
- Our teachers are experts in their field. The concepts are brought to you from many different perspectives including Therapeutic (emphasis on specific injuries and ailments), Ayurveda, Partner, Restorative, Yin, Fitness and Spirituality.
- Our philosophy is that all yoga is good but some is better for others. We will show you how to make yoga appealing to everyone.
- Our goal is that you bring your own goal into fruition. Whether you want to advance your career in as an independent yoga instructor/therapist or owning your own studio, we will give you the tools to succeed.
- We follow all Yoga Alliance Criteria and then go above and beyond.
- Our faculty includes some of the most leading and innovative teachers in the field of yoga, teachers who are known nationally and internationally. Our Core Faculty are:
Tim Ganley, Director of Training, BS, 500 ERYT
Sylvie Binga, MS, Certified Ayurvedic Practitioner, MRT, 500 ERYT
Karen Ganley, MBA, 500 ERYT
There is a $200 non-refundable and non-transferable application fee due prior to registration. You may submit the fee via Paypal on our website noting the 300-hour program. The remainder of the payment will be a la carte – pay as you go (with non-refundable payment due when registering for each class). Payments do not include required texts, transportation, housing or meals.
For more info call Karen at 727-466-7994.
All payments are non-refundable. If we cancel a program you will receive a full refund.
Please, submit the $200 non-refundable and non-transferable application fee via Paypal on our website noting the 300-hour program. If you are not accepted into the program your $200.00 deposit will be refunded.
At the same time, submit the following information via email to firstname.lastname@example.org including:
- Subject: 300-hour Application
- Name of Applicant:
- e-mail address:
- Cell Phone:
After receipt of your deposit and application we will set up an interview (either by phone or in person).
Certification is awarded to the student when the student has:
- Successfully comprehended and mastered the methodologies, practices and principles of Yoga Energy Studio’s 300-hour Yoga Teacher’s Training Program.
- Successfully passed a written, practical and/or oral final examination.
- Successfully understood and adhered to the “Code of Ethics” of a Yoga Teacher.
Upon completion of the requirements, the student will be awarded the 300-hour Yoga Teacher Certificate via mail within 4 to 6 weeks.
By registering and beginning this Master’s Level Program, you are committing to learning and teaching yoga in a SAFE and RESPECTFUL way.
YES Body-Weight Training Studio
1010 Central Ave #102, St Petersburg, FL
The SUP Guide & Adventure Store
15002 Madeira Way, Madeira Beach, FL
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha