1. We are by appointment only. Because of this, we spend as much time as needed in order to find the right board and/or gear for you.
2. All boards are not created equal and because of that, we do a “try it before you buy it” program. This means that you will get on the water with the board you like so you can find the board you love.
3. We are not “sales” people, we are Stand Up Paddle Guides. We live, love and study all aspects of Stand Up Paddling.
4. After your purchase is made, we will assist you in learning everything from securing and transporting your paddle board to finding great locations to paddle in your area.
5. After you purchase a board from us all our Paddle Parties are free and that’s a lot of time on the water. Each time you paddle with us not only do you get to watch dolphins and/or manatees, we also help you tweak your paddling and water safety techniques.
6. After you purchase a board from us, you will receive discounts on gear and training courses.
7. After you purchase a board from us, you will be added to a closed Facebook group to connect with a world wide great community of paddlers and receive valuable tips on all aspects of stand up paddling.
The SUP Guide & Adventure Store’s primary goal is to introduce and educate people on how to get on the water and stand up paddle safely. We are primarily a SUP GUIDE and outfitter location. We paddle almost every day, we have no sales pitch, only great advice on paddling! We pour our time and energy into the water and stand up paddling. For us, this is a lot more than a business, it is a lifestyle. So, please check out our store on Madeira Beach or our online inventory at http://pinterest.com/yogaenergy
The Yoga Energy Studio The SUP Guide & Adventure Store
1010 Central Ave #102, St Pete, FL 15002 Madeira Way, Mad Beach, FL
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha