The 9-day “Look Good Naked” Challenge starts on Tuesday, November 4th at 6:00 p.m. and ends on Wednesday, November 12th.
What is the “Look Good Naked Challenge”?
- It is a 9-day mixture of high intensity yoga, fitness, cardio and proper nutrition.
- It targets maximum output in a minimal time-frame.
- It is a verified calorie blasting and muscle increasing series.
Who is the “Look Good Naked Challenge” for?
This Challenge is for any one who wishes to
- Achieve a greater level of physical self confidence.
- Experience functional health.
- Thrive in whatever goals they set for themselves.
- Look Good Naked.
Held at the Yoga Energy Studio.
Tuesday, November 4th 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 5th 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, November 6th 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Friday, November 7th 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 8th 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
Sunday, November 9th 4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Monday, November 10th 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, November 11th 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 12th 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
The 9-day Look Good Naked Challenge is also available one-on-one and in a small group setting to fit your schedule.
Application & Registration
- The cost for the 9-day “Look Good Naked” Challenge is $99.00.
- As soon as you sign up, you will be added to a private facebook group where you will receive instructions on “Look Good Naked” meals and other information that will warm you up for the Challenge. So the earlier you sign up, the better prepared you will be.
- You can pay online using the Buy Now Button at the top right corner (in the notes section, please, include: 9daynakedchallenge) or calling Karen at 727-466-7994 or at the studio.
- Advanced registration and payment is required.
- Registrations are on a first come first serve basis.
- There are no refunds, partial refunds or cancellations once reservation is made.
See you on the hot mat or at least knee deep on the water and as Ganesha would say, “Enjoy Life and Feed Your Rat!”
Train with us!
Yoga Energy Studio
1010 Central Ave #102
St Petersburg, FL 33705
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Rāja Ayurveda, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha