Feng Shui for the Body and Soul™
Why Practice Natural Health
Conventional medicine is the greatest emergency medicine. Natural Health is the greatest prevention medicine. The combination of both together gives the best care for chronic disease.
Natural Health is a form of healthcare that considers the whole person, the physical, emotional and mental states.
Natural Health believes that we are the ones responsible for our own Health. Every aspect of our daily life affects our Health. What we think, what we eat, and how we handle stress creates our well or ill-being.
Natural Health focusses on disease and prevention through a lifestyle that is in tune with the cycles of Nature.
Natural Health targets the cause of the current condition, not the symptoms. It uses the symptoms as a guideline to find the cause. In Ayurveda, your evaluation of Health goes back to the day you were born.
Natural Health gives you back control of your own life. If you do not have an active role in the process, it will not work for you.
Natural Health works great in conjunction with conventional medicine. Natural Health brings common sense back to Health.
Sylvie Binga founder of the American Ayurvedic Institute is our Natural Health Practitioner. Her foundation is in the field of Ayurveda.
Yoga Energy Medicine Services
• Women’s Health
• Eating for your Body Type
• Electronic Gem Therapy
• Traditional Crystal Therapy
• Mental Rejuvenation
• Chakra Balancing
• Herbal Recommendations
• Therapeutic Thoughts and Practices
• Visualization Therapy
• Marma Point Therapy
• Therapeutic Touch
• Self Pancha Karma
• Sanskrit Tutoring
• Cooking Classes
• Vastu Shastra (Environmental Balancing) at Home and/or at Work
• To advance your ayurvedic practice we have created the Ayurveda Club, an Online Community for Ayurveda Enthusiasts to share, discuss and explore Ayurveda.
Long Distance Ayurvedic Consultations
Ayurveda has many assessment techniques that can be used to get the necessary information about your constitution and state of health, even if you are not present. Yet an online type of assessment would be incomplete and too impersonal. At Yoga Energy Medicine, we consider personal care and customer service a priority. This is why we offer Ayurveda long distance consultations over the phone.
If you would be interested in scheduling a long distance Ayurvedic consultation, please be aware that we have set the following policies and procedures that you would need to agree to before hand.
Our Policies for all Yoga Energy Medicine Services and Ayurveda Consultations
1. Clients must use and provide a credit card for all reservations. Credit card information will be kept on file and safely protected. We take information privacy and security very seriously. Any information you provide is kept strictly confidential.
2. If your initial consultation is done over the phone you must fill out, sign and mail back all the forms you will receive from us once you request a long distance consultation, along with a recent picture of yourself. If you don’t have a recent printed photo, you may also send a digital picture via email.
3. We will contact you to schedule an initial consultation as soon as we receive all your signed forms. You will be given a phone number to call only at the time of your appointment. Please be aware that the number you will receive is only for your phone consultation. For any inquiries, questions, or appointment changes you’d need to call: (727) 466-7994.
4. If you come to the studio for your initial consultation and will follow-up over the phone, you also need to agree to and follow these policies and procedures.
5. All subsequent fees will be charged to your credit card. You agree to update your credit card information if you move, your credit card expires, or if you want to use a different card than the one we keep on file.
6. You understand that we have a 24hr. Cancellation Policy. You understand that we reserve the time for you only, and agree that you will be charged the full fee for your appointment or follow-up if you miss it or cancel it less than 24 hrs. in advance by phone and during business hours (Mon-Fri 9:00-5:00).
7. Scheduling any Yoga Energy Medicine Service and/or initial long distance Ayurveda consultation and/or a phone follow-up means you have read and understood, and agree to all of the above.
Yoga Energy Medicine
a division of the American Ayurvedic Institute
1010 Central Ave #102
Saint Petersburg, FL 33705