Did you know that most athletes retire due to joint issues not muscle issues?
Did you know that hip pain and low back pain may lead to the most common fitness-related injuries?
This course can change that!
Two Upcoming Trainings
- September 13th – 14th, 2014 at 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. in Aegina, Greece
Please, click on this link for details
- December 6th – 7th, 2014 in St Petersburg, FL
Saturday, December 6th 12:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 7th 8:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Everything below applies to the trainings in St Petersburg, FL. For the Aegina, Greece trainings, please click at the link right above.
Who is this training for?
- All aspiring Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals
- All current Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals who work with athletes
- All aspiring Health & Wellness Coaches
- All current Health & Wellness Coaches who work with athletes
- Any athletes interested in upgrading their performance on the field
This teacher training offers 12 CEU’s to Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors and is a required course for the following Yoga Energy’s Yoga Alliance Trainings:
- 300-hr Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy”
- 300-hr Certification in “Health Coaching”
- 500-hr Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy”
- 500-hr Certification in “Health Coaching”
- 1000-hr Certification coming soon!
It may also apply to personal training certifications.
In this course you will learn how to better serve you and your Client by significantly
- Increasing one’s performance.
- Reducing one’s recovery time.
- Assisting one’s injury prevention.
- Helping one overcome plateau’s.
Registration and Tuition
Click here for the application. The cost is $540.00 if you register two weeks prior to the start date of the training and $630 if later. A $200.00 deposit is required to start the application process.
You can pay online using the “Buy Now” button, at the top right corner or calling Karen at (727) 466-7994 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due one week prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable.
See you on the mat and as Ganesha would say, “Enjoy Life and Feed Your Rat!”
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha