October 1st, 2014 – December 10th, 2014 ONLINE
- Every Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. EST (except Wednesday November 26th, 2014)
Learn from some one who has studied and practiced with the leading names of this field such as Dr. Vasant Lad (Deepak Chopra’s adviser), Dr. John Douillard (Ayurvedic Physician and author of 6 Ayurvedic books), Dr. Singh (Dean at Banaras Hindu University who has published 12 books and over 100 research papers), Dr. Sarita Shrestha (the first Nepali woman Ayurvedic physician and Founder/Director of Devi Ma Ayurveda Rural Hospital) and David Frawley (an American Hindu teacher and author, who has written more than thirty books) to name just a few.
Vie, has been able to take these authentic teachings and adapt them to modern day’s lifestyle.
Why this course?
In this course you will learn how to go past today’s fluff of Ayurveda and instead, develop a solid foundation that will help you and your clients for the years to come.
What you are going to learn
- Sankhya Philosophy, the cornerstone of Ayurveda
- Why and how Ayurveda became systematized
- The Ayurvedic view of eu-stress and dis-stress
- The Five Elements within the microcosmos and the macrocosmos
- The concepts and the misconceptions of the Doshas
- The twenty qualities, the practical foundation of Ayurveda
- Daily Routine, prevention, therapy and ceremonies
- How to use Ayurveda in conjunction with Yoga
- The scope of practice
Who is this course for?
- All aspiring Ayurvedic Practitioners
- All current Ayurvedic Practitioners who want to upgrade their skills and methodologies
- All aspiring Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals
- All current Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals who want to upgrade their teaching skills
- Any one interested in Ayurveda
This teacher training offers 15 CEU’s to Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors and is a required course for the following Yoga Energy’s Yoga Alliance Trainings:
- 300-hr Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy”
- 300-hr Certification in “Health Coaching”
- 500-hr Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy”
- 500-hr Certification in “Health Coaching”
- 1000-hr Certification coming soon!
It may also apply to personal training certifications.
Registration and Tuition
Click here for the application. The cost is $360.00 if you register two weeks prior to the start date of the training and $430.00 if later. A $150.00 deposit is required to start the application process.
You can pay online using the “Buy Now” button, at the top right corner or calling Karen at (727) 466-7994 or emailing email@example.com.
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due one week prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable.
See you on the mat and as Ganesha would say, “Enjoy Life and Feed Your Rat!”
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha