Understand why you and your Clients do what you do.
Friday, April 17th, 2015 – Sunday, April 19th, 2015 at the Yogi Bear Shack, in Georgia
- Friday, April 17th 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 17th 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 19th 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Who is this course/retreat for?
- All aspiring Yoga and/or Ayurveda Teachers
- All aspiring Health & Wellness Coaches
- All current Yoga and/or Ayurveda Teachers who want to build a long-term relationship with their private clients
- All current Health & Wellness Coaches who want to upgrade their skills and methodologies
- Any one who wants to learn how to control their Destiny.
If you don’t know what Jyotish is, then this course is for you!
This teacher training offers 12 CEU’s to Yoga Alliance Registered Instructors and is a required course for the following Yoga Energy’s Yoga Alliance Trainings:
- 300-hr Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy”
- 300-hr Certification in “Health Coaching”
- 500-hr Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga & Ayurveda Therapy”
- 500-hr Certification in “Health Coaching”
- 1000-hr Certification coming soon!
It may also apply to personal training certifications.
In this course you will learn how to better serve you and your Client by
- Uncovering karmic patterns associated with one’s past, present, and future.
- Increasing one’s ability to affect present and future events.
- Understanding one’s personal habits.
- Learning to identify periods that might need extra attention.
- Learning to live in tune with the Natural Law.
- Understanding one’s relationship to the cosmos.
- Learning to demystify the science from the folklore.
Where is the Yogi Bear Shack?
The “Yogi Bear Shack”, your home away from home is a spectacular cabin on the side of Mount Yonah in Cleveland, GA, overlooking the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains. It’s all about rustic comfort.
The “Yogi Bear Shack” is located 96 miles north east of Atlanta Airport, it is a 9 hour drive from the Yoga Energy Studio.
You will spend 2 amazing nights enjoying the hospitality of Mount Yonah.
Registration, Tuition and Lodging
- Mountain view room (shared), includes delicious vegetarian meals/snacks
$720 if you pay 4 weeks prior to the start of the training, $810 if later
- Camping on property (includes delicious vegetarian meals/snacks)
$630 if you pay 4 weeks prior to the start of the training, $720 if later
- Training only
$540 if you pay 4 weeks prior to the start of the training, $630 if later
Click here for the application. A $200.00 deposit is required to start the application process.
You can pay online using the “Buy Now” button, at the top right corner or calling Karen at (727) 466-7994 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved for our training (no exceptions).
Full payment is due two weeks prior to start of the training. All payments are non-refundable.
See you on the mat and as Ganesha would say, “Enjoy Life and Feed Your Rat!”
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha