Yoga Energy Teacher Training
Registered Yoga Alliance School since 2003
International Association of Yoga Therapists
ACE and NASM Approved Continuing Education Credits
Become a 200-hour Yoga Alliance Registered Yoga Teacher
In a Group Setting or a Private and Customized Setting
Our 200-hour is a Yoga Alliance Certification in “Hatha Vinyasa Yoga and Ayurveda Therapy”. It is comprised of 3 levels: YES Level-1, YES Level-2 and YES Level-3.
Learn to teach a great yoga class, tailored to your clients needs in only 6 days, right after completing YES Level-1!!
Who is this course for?
- All aspiring Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals
- All current Yoga Teachers and Fitness Professionals who want to upgrade their current skills and methodologies
- All aspiring Health & Wellness Coaches
- All current Health & Wellness Coaches who want to build a long-term relationship with their clients
- Any one interested in assisting private clients long-term
We train you on how to effectively
- Prepare for a successful class
- Present yourself in class
- Read your class physically and energetically
- Compose, orchestrate and choreograph your class
- Communicate verbally with your class
- Communicate non-verbally with your class
- Receive real feedback from your class
- Market your group classes
- Market your private sessions
Training Schedule until the end of 2016
YES Level-1 will be offered 6 times, YES Level-2 will be offered 4 times and YES Level-3 will be offered twice.
You can always schedule your own Private and Customized Training based on your available time and needs.
- YES Level-1 Oct 9th – 14th, 2014 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-1 Jan 15th – 20th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-1 March 12th – 17th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-1 Oct 8th – 13th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-1 Jan 14th – 19th, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-1 March 10th – 15th, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-2 Jan 22nd – 27th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-2 Oct 15th – 20th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-2 March 17th – 22nd, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-2 Oct 13th – 18th, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-3 Oct 22nd – 27th, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- YES Level-3 Oct 20th – 25th, 2016 from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
You will have satisfied the requirements for your 200-hour Yoga Alliance Certification after successfully completing YES Level-1 + YES Level-2 + YES Level-3.
At the end of this training you will have all the tools you need to successfully
- Turn “have to teach” into “get to teach”
- Turn the “fear of teaching” into “enthusiasm”
- Turn the “fear of failure” into the excitement of success
- Turn teaching a flow class into teaching while in the flow
- Teach classes that will transform your client’s lives and yours
Tim has been practicing for over 30 years (since the age of 14) and has been teaching full time nationally and internationally, since 1999. For more information on Tim, click here.
Sylvie (Vie) has been involved in yoga and wellness since the age of 12 and has been teaching full time, nationally and internationally since 2007. and For more information on Vie, click here.
Testimonials of past student/participants.
Application, Registration and Tuition
Submit the teacher training application along with a $500 deposit. There are no refunds on deposits once your application is approved (no exceptions).
The remainder of the tuition is due two weeks prior to the training start date. All payments are non-refundable.
Group Setting Tuition
- YES Level-1 $1,080.00
- YES Level-2 $1,080.00
- YES Level-3 $1,080.00
*** If you purchase all 3 YES Levels at once, the cost is only $2,673.00, savings of $567. ***
Semi-Private Setting Tuition (Up to 5 attendees during part or the whole length of the training)
- YES Level-1 $1,530.00
- YES Level-2 $1,530.00
- YES Level-3 $1,530.00
Private Setting Tuition
- YES Level-1 $1,980.00
- YES Level-2 $1,980.00
- YES Level-3 $1,980.00
You can pay online using the “Buy Now” button, at the top right corner or calling Karen at (727) 466-7994 or emailing email@example.com.
See you on the mat and as Ganesha would say, “Enjoy Life and Feed Your Rat!”
As seen in Yoga Journal, Washington Post, The London Sunday Times, Coastal Living, Glamour, Shape, Out Traveler, and many more, the Yoga Energy Studio is bringing to you Up-skilled Yoga Teacher Training Programs, Health Coaching, Private Consultations, Body-Weight & Movement Training, Non-Conventional Yoga, SUP & Yoga, SUP & Meditation, Kayoga, SUP Guiding and Adventure Coaching. Train with us and get ready to say a hearty YES to your next adventure.
Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Shreem Lakshmi Ragachchha Gachchh Mam Mandire Tishth Tishth Swaha